1. Providing speciality coffee, a brewed cup of Camper Coffee has been by my side during the late hours of the night this month while I study.
– 12 –
2. When drinking coffee you have to drink it in something cool right? So when it’s not a takeout cup, I pour my coffee into Sitka‘s eco-friendly flask.
– 15 –
3. i love ugly‘s Ernest Watch has a minimal design which provides an everyday wear and has been on my wrist most of this month.
– 115 –
4. I don’t know how I got through last winter without Barker‘s Whistler Jacket. It combines both function and style in my books.
– 250 –
5. What would be a favourites this month with out including Lewis Road Creamery‘s Chocolate Milk? Collaborating with Whittaker’s may have been one of their best ideas yet.
– 6 –
6. And finally, Six Barrel Soda and Co‘s Raspberry and Lemon syrup. A drink you won’t mind pulling out of the fridge, to share with a bunch of mates this summer.
2 thoughts on “October Favourites”
I tried the milk – definitely very nice – but I am totally with you there on the Six Barrel Soda Co! We use it instead of other syrups with the Soda Stream machine.
I am yet to try that chocolate milk, but will continue the hunt. And ahhh, I Love Ugly watches are so nice. If I were a guy, I would totally wear one haha.